Sunday, February 1, 2009

SOMETHiNq WRiTTEN fOR "HiM"

we been thru so many thinqs in our relationship
in the beqinninq it used to jusz be about
us smilinq laughinq kissinq & huqqin
but as the time went by idk wat happened to our love
but it all went down & we sit hea still tryna fiqure it out
tryna fiqure out how to fix it but as we try & try
thinqs seem to neva chanqe & wid every try my heart breaks
its not in me to qive up on our love
yu say yu cant trust me but that jusz aint fair
i neva qave yu reason to feeL my love wasnt there
cuz since ive fell in love wid yu i qive yu all of me
& wen say all of me its for eternity
so just yur mind straight & tell me watchu want
cuz boy i know yur everythinq i want
& ill always remember dhat everythinq we started began
june 22nd 2007 dhats duh day my frown turned into ay smile
iLy . . .

No comments: